Purple & Beige w/heart accents, Size is 6x6
Brown & Pink, You & Me Card, Size 5x7
Black & Beige w/Love Tag, Size 5x7I love the look of handmade cards. Since Allan's income has dropped to barely there, I am making an assortment of Valentine cards to sell. If you know anyone that may be interested in buying a card, invite them to see our blog or my own blog.
TheCrankyCrane.blogspot.com. Order via my email @skip50schmidt@gmail.com. You can forward my email or take cards to show/sell friends & family @work. I will reward you for your efforts.
The cards are $2.50 each or 2/$4.50. Add $.50 postage for each card, they want mailed to them or loved one. Whoever responds to this or my other blog posting will be put in a drawing for a free card. 1 card drawn for every 10 comments.
For $1 per card attend my classes on Jan 31st from 11-1 pm or Feb 4th, 3-5 & 7-9 pm come & make your own. email me to reserve your spot.
As you know, I sell scrapbooking supplies, teach classes & such for Close to My Heart. Their website is closetomyheart.com
No comments:
Post a Comment