I was suprised too when noticing the C next to Jory's name, which meant he had a grade point average of 3.6. How is this possible for a student that looses his homework, appears to be asleep in class and even forgets he signed up to take the ?test. The only explanation for it is that the Lord had a hand in it, all the way.
What a wonderful day to see our grown son accept his Bachelor's degree today. He's all grown up and ready to leave a bachelor's life behind him in eight short weeks. It's such a joy to have four college graduates and know I helped get them there with encouragement, money and a little prodding. They did most of it themselves, though.
Congratulations, Jory. A job well done. Don't stop here, keep going.
I'll post pictures when I can get the computer to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment