

Here it is two days since Dad's birthday & I totally forgot to post anything about what a great guy he is and all. I guess all the extra sleep I got hogging the whole bed, not having to fix any meals & staying up late every night got my brain all fuzzy on how to be a good wife. Well he did help in the yard, finally fixed the radio (It works!), put the cover on the cooler and still doesn't complain about much.
That is reason enough to remember how terrific he is as he comes to everyones rescue be it leveling dirt, helping to repair equipment, fix whatever, baptise a grandchild or just his loving presence and patriarchal position.
Jory, Mauri, Aaron, Brayle & Hunter came to his dinner of pork roast, baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, crepes and apples w/carmel. He got a new jacket, four shirts and awaits the much sought after gift from his wonderful children. Thanks for your many calls and cards of love. We Love You, DAD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment